X-1R’s next generation Diesel Oil Engine Treatment
contains NO CHLORINATED PARAFFIN
– Clean Fuel Additive technology consisting of very high molecular weight pure hydrocarbon (PIB) polymer
– Patented technology – US Patent.
– Polymer: Non-toxic, odorless, used for food grade applications.
– Initially developed for military application.
– The current fuel additive is a hybrid of the original ultra high molecular weight polymer, modified to optimally enhance fuel combustion and cause emissions reduction.
– Current version of fuel additive can be used in diesel (and other middle distillates fuels), gasoline, heavy fuel oils (HFOs) to reduce PM, HC, CO, and NOx; as well as improve fuel economy.
– Modifies rheological properties of fuel: extensional viscosity
– Improves air/fuel mixture by modifying fuel’s physical properties – making fuel Viscoelastic
– A more uniform distribution of droplet size across the cross section of the diesel spray cone
– A reduction of the mean volume diameter (Sauter Mean Diameter) of the diesel injector spray
– A more even distribution of the fuel distributed across the cross section of the spray cone
– The elimination of superfine satellite droplets, which cause early ignition
– An improved spray jet penetration
– Reduced wall wetting
The net effect of adding X-1R fuel additive in diesel fuel (in new engines and engines with deposits) is reduction combustion gas temperatures, reduction in emissions of unburned hydrocarbons, CO and NOx, reduction in fuel consumption and increase in engine power.
– UHMW polymer technology tested at Olson-ecologic Engine Test Laboratories.
– One of the additive technology approved by state of Texas for TxLED program.
– Additive technology approved by CARB for emissions reduction (PM and NOx) for off-road diesel heavy duty engines.
– Technology acknowledged by R20 global body
Will not void OEM warranty
– Fuel Economy Improvement for diesel engines (technology’s savings, pays for the cost of the additive in multiples.)
– Safety- Anti-misting properties of UHMW Polymer technology drastically reduces potential explositivity & flammability, for diesel fuel (and other fuels) rail-car transport and storage on site.
– Increase in Engine Horsepower and Torque
375 Fentress Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114